A Strategic Performance Assessment
VStrat is a suite of business and organization performance assessments that quickly pin point your clients’ best opportunities for strategic business improvement. These assessments will clearly illustrate the degree of alignment (or lack thereof) among the senior executives and between management and staff. In addition to providing performance scores for all 35 business disciplines, this tool answers the question: Are the senior managers on the same page and to what degree are your employees engaged and committed?
The VStrat report compares results for your client with the over 4,000 organizations in our global best practice database. The report includes a “Strategic Performance Index” and an overall “Report Card” which provides the overall performance score for your client in relation to this database.
Developed with the support of UCLA and Pepperdine University, VStrat assessments are rooted in fact-based primary and secondary research, yet are designed with practical business application in mind.
The underlining framework of these assessments is the Organizational Dynamic Model which covers 35 business disciplines. These disciplines are tied to three critical areas, Organization Strategy, Organization Design, and Organization Culture.
Assessment Versions Include:
Delivers 3 integrated reports.
- Senior Managers respond to 117 strategic best practice statements covering 35 business disciplines.
- Employees respond to 55 of the best practice statement, relating to a subset of 19 disciplines
- Board Members respond to 46 of the best practice statements, relating to a subset of 16 disciplines.
1 integrated report.
Management and employees respond to 59 best practice statements relating to a subset of 19 business disciplines more suited to companies with less complex infrastructures.
1 integrated report.
Management and employees respond to 55 best practice statements focusing on cultural best practices.
- Credit Union
HOW Consultants use VStrat Assessments:
- Strategic Planning
- Organization Readiness
- Management and Employee Alignment
- Newly appointed senior executive who wants a quick organization-wide assessment
- Continuous Learning
- Process Improvement
- M&A Analysis
- Executive Development and Education
WHY Consultants use these Assessments:
- One low annual subscription fee – no transaction fees
- Increase billings
- Less time gathering data – More time on solutions
- An outstanding marketing tool
- Ability to compete with larger firms
- Build client relationships through regular use of our assessments year after year