Create a customized Leadership Development Program to fit your specific needs
In addition to the foundation set by our Essential Leadership Skills Workshop, you can select from a menu of important leadership effectiveness topics to design your own Leadership Development Program
What do you want to improve?
Solutions that address these concerns and session content
Trust and Communication
- Building Collaboration and Trust Group Exercise.
- Crucial Conversations: How to keep high-stake, emotional conversations “safe” and focused on mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Executive Communication: Dealing with personal blindsides; active listening; establishing trust and building rapport in the conversation
- Presentation Skills and Public Speaking
- Leading the Change Effort (Kotter’s 8 Step Process).
- Human Reaction to Change: 8 Stages of Assimilation.
- The Roles of Change (Sponsors, Agents, Target).
- Overcoming Resistance to Change: Dealing with Types of Resisters.
- Essential Steps for a Change Management Plan.
- Overcoming the “5 Dysfunctions of a Team” (Book by Patrick Lencioni).
- Constructive Conflict: Using conflict to produce better outcomes.
- Self-Test: 5 Conflict Management Strategies – Personal Tendencies.
- Understanding Group Dynamics; Four Phases of Team Development.
- Dealing Effectively with Difficult Group Member Types. Team Leader Skills.
Goal Setting/Strategic Thinking
- The Goal Setting Process – Align with organizational Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Decision-Making Techniques.
- Risk Management.
- Establishing a Motivational Climate: Motivational Theories and application.
- How to Delegate; When to Delegate; To Whom to Delegate.
- Delegation Partnership/Delegation Agreement (setting expectations, gaining agreement and commitment).
- Identifying “High Payoff” Activities.
- Separating the “Urgent” from the “Important”.
- Time Management Process, Steps; Daily/Weekly Planning.
- Leading Effective Meetings.
- Characteristics of an Effective Meeting: Efficient/Engaging/Productive.